Sunday, June 26, 2016

Which Reminds Me

During high school I was invited to go to Margot's house to work on a group study project, so I accepted the invitation, and went there and we did some project which I have forgotten after lunch and then later, after the project was done, her boyfriend comes over with a friend of his and takes us out for a drive around town. To me it was just a 'nice to me you' 'getting acquainted' type of conversation because I had never met either of them before. They weren't from our high school. I don't remember their names. So we drove around town and then returning to the street where Margot lives, there on the sidewalk watching the cars driving by, which at that moment meant us, there happened to be my little sister and Cindy Bell and also some of the younger SanGio girls. Later back at home little sister continues to make some teasing remark about how I looked nervous at the time from her curbside vantage point even though probably I had a right to be nervous being in a car with strangers that I just met an hour ago and they were talking about Che Guevara and that type of controversial matter. If I had known beforehand that the whole thing was a setup by a witch to benefit little sister and the Bell gamers perhaps I could have excused myself and somehow gone home early although I am not sure how I would have done that. And then again if I had done that I could have been accused of being anti-social. So whatever I do I can't win for losing.