Monday, June 20, 2016

Which Reminds Me

Oh, so you were just probing for more information about Bruce Brock, as if we still cared about such a crashing bore as that, always so full of himself and not much else. After he went home to Arizona, a letter was received from his girlfriend, addressed to the care of our family, which my mother opened and read. I didn't read the letter, but my mom said she was shocked to see a detailed description of their intimate encounters. So I guess that probably means he that will be getting married soon. But what makes them think we should care so much about that? His summer of missions training was over and our duty was done. I imagine the letter was forwarded to Bruce in Arizona or returned to sender or something. But of course I can't control what my parents might have said about that later, if anything.

He chose to take sides with the prankster little sister even though she pulled several pranks on him, including a bucket of water propped on top of the door among others. I don't remember, I wasn't paying attention to that. But of course he himself loudly boasted of his college pranks in the hearing of all so obviously it would make sense that pranksters of a feather would flock together. So if you wake up some morning with toothpaste smeared all over your face, well, don't say that you weren't warned about these pranksters.