Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Which Reminds Me

How odd that you would question me about going to New York. I don't recall myself expressing any interest in going to Broadway. I might have seen some of the more important Broadway musicals in movies on television. I imagine that it would be quite an experience to see a Broadway show there but, anyway, the tickets are extremely expensive, not to mention the travel expenses, and, anyway, in a few years if the show is good enough we can all see it free on television, and if not, anyway, maybe it wasn't that good after all.

Anyway, Bill never mentioned to me his Broadway connections in New York. I wouldn't know anything about that and don't care enough to bother asking more questions about that later. I really don't see why I should care about Broadway Bill, to whom I am not related in any way.

And besides, I was never a huge fan of Broadway music generally speaking, although there are some good songs there also.