Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Which Reminds Me

From ages 4-7 I lived in San Bernardino, California, where I attended the Lutheran Christian School, although my parents worked at an AG church, but our church had no school. At that time I had a boyfriend, I think his name was David but I don't recall his last name. I seem to remember that we once kissed inside the barrel on the play ground but I don't remember anything else about that. Our friend Earl broke his leg so we all signed his cast. Those are the few memories that I have of that school, but I don't remember any last names of those people. How odd that those people would be hunting me down all these years later to scream and yell and complain about my Spelling Bee trophy. I had completely forgotten about them. I can't even remember who they were. Well, Debbie Lange was there, but that would be the only person whose name I can actually remember, and that isn't saying much.