Thursday, June 2, 2016

Which Reminds Me

Yes, speaking of white trash, you must have mistaken me for the white trash Murrays who somehow appeared at our college even though they really don't belong here. I think that I have better things to do than fake socialize with your hideous Porto Rican dog Staycee and her wimpy milquetoast husband from North Carolina. I always studiously avoid your fiery stupid Porto Rican bimbos because they are so stupid and don't know it. They never seem to see how repulsive they really are. But I am too kind to bother to point this out to them. That wouldn't be very nice of me. So I just politely avoid your stupid Porto Ricans because I really don't like their stupid slave master attitude. Someone really needs to disabuse these shrill Porto Rican hags of their slave master illusions but probably they won't listen to me. They think themselves a higher authority than white missionaires even though they are really a Territorial illusion of nothing much.