Monday, June 13, 2016

Which Reminds Me

Yes, how ridiculous, that this dirty pagan stripper Cori should dare to accuse me of something. There is no leader ship in the wings for them with that pompous arrogant attitude, obviously.

And where is my remedy at law for this grossly, nay even criminally negligent mistake committed by them, not me, in mistakenly confounding me with that hideous fairy fag Rose? Who is going to easily explain their mistake so that I can resume my normal life no longer plagued by the putrid associations of the dreary Wilson family, who prove mostly that you can have even a doctoral degree and yet your head is full of mostly magazine rubbish. Nobody really cares whether Jody's major was actually Bible or history or political science. Nobody remembers anymore who they really were, nor do we care.