Sunday, June 5, 2016

Which Reminds Me

It does seem odd that someone upstairs was going out of their way to insult me in regards to Teen Challenge. Ok, so Teen Challenge does not give money to girls. Only the Hittenberger boys will be getting college money from Teen Challenge. Ok, fine. Whatever. How many times do I have to hear this same very old story over and over again, as if I didn't hear that the first time? It is true that during high school on my bookshelf at home were some books by David Wilkerson and Nicky Cruz telling the stories of some New York drug addicts and criminals whose lives were reformed in connection with their church ministry, and also we saw the famous movie. So I read the books, and so that's nice for them, but that does not inspire me to want to go to New York and get involved with those Teen Challenge people who have so many personal problems of a criminal nature. What a nightmare. Maybe we should all feel more pity for the Pennsylvania Wilkerson family, but after all those insulting commentaries from somewhere I am not inspired to contribute anything to their horrible Caribbean nightmare. If I got rich quick someday I might send them a donation but otherwise I have no reason to dialogue with those dreary drug addicts.