Friday, November 10, 2017

Which Reminds Me

In a past era, I mentioned that I had originally introduced Pam, from work, to Craig, but obviously I cannot take any credit for the way the sparks suddenly flew between them. Needless to say. What she saw in the little weasel I have no idea. I personally was not that interested. He had previously dated Michelle but to me he was just one of those guys at church.

Sometimes we cannot see all of the attachments until later so perhaps it is better to never again communicate with them because they have all these weird attachments that come back around to bite or sting like a scorpion or bee. I have no fond partiality for the Roberts family so I really don't care that much about getting hit on the back side of whatever their problem is. It is weird that Pam later became so aggressively hostile toward me. In my opinion, she is not really that special just because her name is Roberts, but she has some other movie script running through her head which has nothing to do with any reality that I am aware of.