Monday, November 6, 2017

Which Reminds Me

During my recent researches, I learned of the existence of the Mr. Calkins who invented some type of wringer washing machine, which I imagine was a rather lucrative thing to own the patent of back in the 19th century. He was in Chicago.

However, just because my last name is Calkins, that does not mean that I am in any way related to the wringer washing machine people, or in any way heir to that money. We may or may not be all descended from the common ancestor who came to America in 1640, Hugh Calkins, not to be confused with that other Hewe.

Now there is a point worth about two cents. 

But whether or not Harvey got the washing machine money or not is not a matter that ever crosses my mind, given that I did not know these people existed until quite recently, and now, knowing that they exist, so what? I cannot tell their story. Let them speak for themselves. I just want to be on my way, to be rid of them and I will be gone as soon as I get my exit check in hand. Do I really have to sit here and be insulted on a regular basis by those dirty dogs Pam and Craig? There is a point where one has to turn the tables on you worthless Michigan/Wisconsin riff-raff idiots and fight back. Or else just leave because I have no chance of winning your rigged game, you dirty cheaters.