Thursday, November 9, 2017

Which Reminds Me

Why Libby, you clueless Boricua Butthead! Do I really have to express in so many words how NOT interested I am in learning more about your worthless Puerto Rican torture chambers? PR is nothing. To do PR you have to have a sincere product to offer and pure motives and I don't see anything there but Libby looking to promote herself at my expense. She always was one of those attention seekers in high school and I see that nothing has changed. Libby has nothing intelligent to say, she just wants to take her photo opportunities at every step of the way, even if that means nothing will happen other than Libby's photo opportunities run amok. But no, Libby will not have any important role in my life later. Not to be rude but just because you were sitting more toward the other side of the classroom in high school, that does not mean that I am going to take you home with me. You will have to go home with your parents and/or that Puerto Rican maid who works for you because I am not available.