Saturday, November 25, 2017

Which Reminds Me

I seem to remember that everyone was disgusted with the horribly wicked behavior and ridiculously stupid sayings of Linda, although I don't really know the details of that, just something that I overheard somewhere. Thanks, Linda, for giving us such horribly worthless cousins. Now I would have to kill them all except that nobody is going to help me with that, and besides it would be so messy and illegal, and then that would give everyone an excuse to hate me and blame me for whatever horribly wicked and pathetically stupid things they were doing while I was out of the country. No, I think that I will not do that. I will just sit back and watch those wicked back-stabbers reap the rewards of their own bad behavior without any help from me, because anyway they never did anything to help me that I can recall.