Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Which Reminds Me

Back in the old days, when Pam and Craig were only dating, Pam liked to boast at work that Craig had such good control. Ok, so, that's nice to hear, I guess, but if Craig tries to carry out his later online threats of controlling of me, he will be sorry. I will not be cooperating with that. Craig has no place to be screaming crazy things about me. Maybe he wasn't there at the time when Susie was heard to be voicing her criticism of them, and he thought it was me that said that, or else Susie was repeating something that Pam's roommates said, but anyway I am not Susie. Pam and Craig are not my problem. Why should I parrot what Susie said that Pam's roommates said about them. Let Pam's roommates and Susie speak their own opinions and leave me out of that. I really can't help with that. Needless to say.