Sunday, November 26, 2017

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I wonder what makes the webber skunks of Arkansas imagine that I would ever want to talk to them? I vaguely recall once being introduced to Pastor Webber by my grandfather at another time in another place, but that was a long time ago and that era is over and done with. The State of Arkansas has not one speck of high ground so do not be imagining that I would want to renew that insignificant acquaintance. I only know that I do not know the half of it. There will be plenty of time in eternity or in Arkansas for the webbers to explain themselves, but that was not my problem.

The diaries of great-grandmother describe how he dropped off some church people at the San Diego Zoo and then reappeared a few hours later to take them home, but we are not there waiting in San Diego to hear more about that. We are long gone from there and not planning to return.