Friday, November 17, 2017

Which Reminds Me

Where in the law is it written that I must answer for all the crazy things that my relatives and cousins have said or done? What a headache. I sort of can understand the frustration of speaking out in anger at being falsely accused by annoying people, but anyway we would prefer to NOT be forced to sink to the level of those other people who reflexively use words demeaning and degrading to women because they apparently have no other vocabulary and also because they never THINK. They just emotionally burst out into strings of robotically designated wordings because, whatever, I don't know why they do that. Am I the doctor of philosophy who can explain all conundrums of human existence from the beginning of time to the present? No, I think that I do not have that information readily at my fingertips. Sorry about that.