Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I vaguely remember hearing that Bobby Bueno was somehow involved in the organizing of the Olympic Games that were held in Los Angeles in maybe the summer of 1984, of which I remember hearing something about that, that they worked at the stadium, or something similar, but even so, I am barely acquainted with these people and I know almost nothing about the Olympic Games, only what I see on television, which is enough for me. As a general rule, I am always happy when my country wins, and we do have a lot of medal winners in our Olympic lineup, not meaning to boast, but facts are facts, and numbers are numbers. Even so, I am not particularly interested in sports in a personal way and have no ambitions or thoughts of personally competing on that level, whether amateur or professional, either way. I see no reason why I would have to explain that. All you have to do is see me flopping around on the parallel bars during P.E. class, the one and only time I ever tried to do that, and you would understand why I am saying this.