Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I often hear hints of the recurring plot theme highly promoted by Italian magazine witches: They stole the husband that I had left or abandoned. Ummm, for one thing, I never had a husband, so this plot line can never happen in real life, liar. No ring, no game. Also, all of your efforts to install a husband for yourself to steal later have fallen flatter than a flitter. And also, I do not recall myself ever abandoning a man worth keeping. But if he wants to go, I cannot stop him. As they say, you can lead a horse to water but you cannot make him drink. Your bizarre obsession with the worthless dregs that I had discarded is actually sort of fascinatingly stupid, but that is who you are. Useless to engage in dialogue with vulgar trashy harem bimbos. Needless to say.