Sunday, September 15, 2019

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I vaguely remember, speaking of journalism students who were boasting loudly of their future career in broadcasting, I can easily see that you have mistaken me for Machelle Bush. But I really wouldn't know much about that. These political people of various appellations, whether you vote for them or not, they are not necessarily going to be helpful in any sort of personal way. Perhaps they are expecting us to babysit their assorted connections while they are busy with more important matters such as ruling the nation, which in a way makes sense for them but does nothing for me. I was a print major. I really don't care that much about broadcasting careers. But some people would prefer to never let the facts and details get in the way of their preconceived schemes and notions.