Monday, September 30, 2019

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I agree that on second thought, it would be much better for me to leave the counseling of Dolly Bang-Bang to be carried out privately by those persons who are more qualified and prepared for that. Obviously I wasn't expecting anything of that nature. Shocking. There was something odd about the staging of that, something reminiscent of those fat ugly road hogs Iowa, as if I should care about listening to the worthless private sessions of Jonie. I cannot even open my mouth there without feeling that I am talking to the enemy, so why bother trying? Besides which, I would only be speculating if I were to say something. The proper authorities are those who really ought to explain to me how am I supposed to solve this problem without killing myself. I should be able to clear my own tracks on this planet without creating so many huge problems.