Monday, August 8, 2011

And Was That A Threat?

And since when am I going to let myself be pushed around by motormouth dumbbell Jan? Time and chance happen to all but woe be the person who is acquainted with obnoxious whiney dog Jan Chance at Evangel. I never want to hear another word from her boring whininess Jan. I am not going to waste my time arguing over trivia when I already know I am right anyway and she is ignorant of how to play by the rules not having read the rules. You cannot just make up other rules for the game and expect me to know what you are doing and if I do play by the actual rules and I win the game then I should not have to endure a huge argument about this and be accused of being a cheater when I certainly am not. I won the game fair and square and even pointed to the place in the rules to which I appealed my case quite successfully and yet I am harassed and tormented and falsely accused by whiny dog Jan of Virginia Beach. I am not going to waste any more time giving credence to anything that Jan says about anything. She is just a clueless bimbo.