Friday, August 5, 2011

Jan's Assistant

Yes, I would not want anyone to think that I ever accepted employment as Jan's stupid assistant, the one who Jan may be claiming is to blame for the plagiarism and copyright infringement issues in the matter of Sylvia's stolen novel. Obviously, I never was employed by Jan or her stupid bimbo assistants who operate so blithely unaware of the copyright law and with no respect for the property and financial interests of regular people such as myself, even while making quite a spectacle of their fostering dependence of the poor with their philanthropical largesse. Obviously, it is important that this detail be clarified so as to avoid any confusion between myself and Jan's missing royalties. I do not even know anything about it personally but all you have to do is troll the Internet to find transcripts from the deposition and other details of Jan's literary defeat.