Tuesday, August 30, 2011

More Boring Rich Buenos

Yes, one would think that the nasty rich witches would get a clue that we really could not care less about them and we can hardly wait to depart this earth so we never to take any more of their worthless garbage ever again. They are the most boring people on the planet and yet with their vast fortunes who is going to tell them anything? Nasty wicked witches like Lee and Kim claw little people like me to death without a thought. They are the most utterly selfish greedy nasty people one could ever have the misfortune of knowing.  They think that everything is just all about them and we are just here to talk about them behind their backs when actually it was probably Debbie Bowman they are thinking of who talked about them a lot at MK Retreat maybe. I really don't remember much about that because I had to leave early to go take my SAT test or something important like that. I did not have to go to the final banquet. My sister said something about who asked who but I really don't remember and I really don't care. I was never any good at remembering all these trivial details that my sister is full of. I just wasn't there so obviously no one was going to ask me to the final banquet but it really doesn't matter now. It is just as well that I was not available for the humiliation of attending the final dinner all alone and having to sit with the girls.