Thursday, August 4, 2011

Jan

Yes, one would think that Jan would be utterly ashamed of being such a bad bad bad writer. Was not one lawsuit enough, having to pay out huge sums of money over stealing Sylvia's copyrighted novel? Jan wants to steal my story, too? Will someone please shoot Jan in the foot before she does it again. Copyright laws are very strict, more or less, if you do not provide the proper attribution, not that I would be prone to sue anyone given that I live in a glass house, but still, no one ever sued me over copyright infringements, at least not yet, and I don't see how they could get anywhere with that bunny trail when I am always scrupulously careful with only maybe a few mistakes, not that I am counting, but at least I never did anything on the gigantic scale of what wicked Jan did to Sylvia in terms of stealing.

So anyway, I hope Jan reads this and repents of her wicked wicked ways because otherwise we do not want to hear another word out of her stupid mouth.