Sunday, August 21, 2011

Judy

Oh, is Judy Thompson still mad at me? I really do not remember what I did to her so it is hard for me to comment on that or know what to say about the Thompson girls who are always trashing me behind my back except to say that I do forgive them for their unforgiving attitude regarding my childish ways. I really could not care less about contacting Angie and Judy, actually. So what if a lot of nasty people are always trying to tell me how much better and more beautiful and spiritual they are than me and how they will be giving all their money to support Angie on the mission field because she is raising orphans whereas I am doing nothing? Ok, so obviously I never asked for your money and I don't want to hear about your choice of philanthropic donation. It is a free country and you are free to donate all your money to Angie's orphanage in Romania if you so desire or else you may want to support Judy and her husband in whatever they are doing now that Bethany is closed for a while. That is your choice. I really would not want to be accused of taking food from the mouths of those abused and neglected orphans, obviously. I really do not understand what the problem is and I really don't care. So what if Angie Thompson's orphanage became a pet project under the sponsorship of the Hoskins? Angie once dated their son David whereas the Hoskins boys always treated me like garbage so obviously in a million years I would never apply for a job there so that they could put my resume through a shredder. Generally speaking, I might have been a bit of a brat at eight years old but not so bad as to be sent to prison to life that I can recall except that the Thompsons are just weird and I really don't like them very much. They never say anything and then later all this weird stuff comes back around that has nothing to do with reality and basically that is a very good reason to never have any contact with the Thompons or for that matter the Hoskins or to ever say anything about them ever, because basically they are very dangerous people.