Sunday, August 28, 2011

The Binding of David

Yes, it is important that we bind creepy little pervert David right here and now. It was wrong for me to think of ever discussing important anatomical issues with a stupid little two-year-old brat. It is clear that David is NOT nor will David ever be my husband nor would my dear husband, whoever he might someday be, ever take orders from David's trashy slut Italian bitch-wife-mother-etc. David obviously never got saved or he would have forgotten that minor incident long ago. It was so forgettable as far as I am concerned. I don't even remember what his name was but maybe it was David. I really don't remember. Clearly, I am not three years old anymore so David should not imagine that I am going to reappear again in his life to reenact that pathetically stupid little nursery drama. Someone really should disabuse him of these sick notions of his.

So I guess this means that I am not related to the trashy Beltramo dogs which actually is a good thing because the Beltramos are worthless in terms of family. They are just names on a genealogy chart who mean nothing to me.