Sunday, August 14, 2011

As If In A Dream, Vaguely

I think that I vaguely remember some conversation at my grandparents' house, something about the Italian judge. Aunt Anita is always very confused about everything and she thinks that the Italian judge is a nice person whose decision should be regarded as legal but grandmother is of a different opinion. The man had to be dismissed from trying the case because, well, Italians just do not understand. Having one Italian in the family is bad enough but we cannot turn everything over to them and have them thinking that they are in charge because then nothing would make sense, not that his makes sense at all to me. I was only listening, I think. Laurie was also there and might remember more than I do about this if anything. I might be expanding on what I heard but definitely Aunt Anita is always confused about pretty much everything so we cannot ever really take anything that she says too seriously, especially not that bit about the weak eyes. Just always keep that in mind about the Butterfields. I do not even remember exactly what they were saying, just something vague. Anyway, I should not have to clean up these little messes because I do not even know anything about it. If grandmother said that about the judge, she probably knows something although I am not sure what. Anyway, if the Apostle Paul can get away with calling the people of Crete liars and thieves then I guess grandmother can, too. She probably knows what she is talking about.