Thursday, August 11, 2011

Puzzling

Yes, I really do not understand some people's obsession with Joyce Meyer. It is not like she has anything to say to me in any personal kind of way. We have never met and never will, probably. I have a Bible and a college degree and a mother with ten times more common sense than Joyce Meyer ever hoped to have in addition to baking a better pie crust so I have no use for the rantings of a former con artist. I can see where these pathetically abused orphans like Stacy may think they need a mother figure appeal to and that is perhaps why they spend money to buy all of her boring, pedantic books and fund her philanthropic activities. So that's nice but I am really not interested personally. This does not make me a Wall Watchers investigator. It just makes me an individual with other interests.