Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Test

Yes, I definitely did nothing to study for the SAT test. It is not the kind of test that you can study for anyway. If you never did your homework throughout a lifetime of school, never read a book, can't spell or read and write in English, then probably you did not do very well on the SAT test. I feel sorry for you but it really is not my fault that you are dumber than a brick. I cannot be expected to take your test for you or to be saddled with your lousy score later on. The best way to study for the SAT test is to go home and go to bed early and get a good night's sleep so that you are very well rested on test day. Be prepared with lots of well-sharpened pencils and fill in the little holes very neatly. It is better not to scribble outside the lines because it would not be a good thing for the test-scoring machine to get confused about what you meant. When in doubt, take your best guess. Sometimes the right answers are just a matter of instinct. It is not that I really know all that stuff. Or do I? I am not sure. It just has to make sense, that's all.