Wednesday, July 18, 2012

I Cannot Sew

I never learned how to really sew. I am not saying that I could not make minor repairs if I really had to on my own clothing but anyway for one thing my mother is so much better at all of these things that I would just embarrass myself trying to lift a finger. It would be a ridiculous joke for me to think of offering my sewing services when obviously so many others are so much more skilled than myself, as for example sewing whiz choir member Kendra, as I was saying to choir member Dianne Faruqui, and only because Dianne was asking nosy questions about whether I sew and why don't I and how she hires Kendra to do her menial tasks in the sewing department. Obviously Dianne is really not interested in hiring me to do her sewing, not that I would ever offer to help with this job of heaping ridicule on my own head. Obviously, if I am not going to cooperate with these wicked scriptwriters, they will be rewriting the script without any help from me.