Friday, July 27, 2012

Losing Evangel

Near the end of my year at Evangel there was a confrontation by some girls on the dorm floor at Spence Third North, something about how they did not like me, they would be monitoring my behavior in the future and if I ever make a tiny mistake then they would have me fried. In other words I would have to prove that my name is not Dareda. I looked upon their faces seething with hatred, especially that of grandstanding South Dakota dog Pam Hart and others who seized the opportunity to make their voices heard on what they thought might have been said by someone. I thought about the prospect of returning to Evangel burdened by this condition of probation, as if my mind had ever thought of these things that other people said. I thought about the prospect of being presumed guilty and of having to prove my innocence to these hideous dogs already seething with hatred, especially that loathsome and disgusting dog Pam Hart who figured so prominently in the inquisition of me, and I realized that I could not return to Evangel the following year and allow myself to be ruled over by this hideous herd of South Dakota swine, their faces straining and gnashing, eagerly awaiting the first opportunity to sink their fangs into my flesh and tear me into a thousand pieces. As if I ever did anything to these persons with whom I was barely acquainted and as if I need them to explain the Ten Comandments to me. No, it is better to send these South Dakota dogs packing at every opportunity or be eaten alive by that idiot jackal pack. If the United States had to lose one of its fifty states we could always pave over South Dakota at no great loss in my opinion.