Thursday, July 26, 2012

Sad Stories

It is tempting to feel sorry for these ugly girls of Evangel thinking that they suffer from some sort of disadvantage. However, after hearing the rabid rantings of such hideous creatures as Pam Hart and Dareda Embry and Anna Bowen one realizes that actually these ugly girls are meaner and nastier than any other because they imagine themselves compensating for some sort of handicap, as if the pretty girls were the ones who made them stupid. They fall into the trap of thinking that it is someone else's fault. No, their own attitude is their problem. Oh, was Jan Green expelled from Evangel? I didn't remember much about her. Having no great assets to boast of, these dogs of Evangel have an irresistible impulse to continually chew on the furniture. For them, it is not enough for me to say that I heard what Dareda said. They want more. They want me to say things that I never thought of and do things that I never did. They want me to say that I passed the Camel around the room but there was none that I recall, just some people gathered on a very cold day overly pumped up and running off at the mouth. Thus, if Jan was expelled later it was because she probably earned the distinction in her own right, not because of anything that I said. I don't even remember saying anything much.