Sunday, July 29, 2012

Tinkering Dogs

I am trying to imagine why I should feel some sort of pity or empathy for the obnoxious whiny Tinker family only because some little known author of the 19th century once used their name for a ship's dog. Do these whiny Tinkers have no sense of reality? I mean, really, nobody cares. I never even knew of this book's existence until recently so all these silly photos of dogs only give the impression that the Tinkerers are incredibly self-absorbed and taking things way out of proportion. I mean, what about me? Have they no sympathy for me? Do they not recall that the whiny San Giovanni family had named their dog Candy, which sounds like my name, and when Kathy was talking about her dog there was no reason for me to listen or respond in any way as obviously she was not talking about me. So? Making any stink at all about it would only make me seem that much dumber because often these dogs wind up with names that also may be used for humans and these are only a few minor examples of this insignificant phenomenon unworthy of commentary at least in my opinion.