Tuesday, July 31, 2012

High School

Speaking of high school, did I ever mention how much I loathe that disgusting pervert Quique Simán? His family is incredibly wealthy but he was always nothing but obnoxious to me, always harassing me every time I had to walk near him in the hallways of school because he had some kind of obsession with my name, all because maybe someone near my locker made a joke about the movie Don Quijote, which featured the barmaid Dulcinea, whose name sounds sort of like "dulce," which could sort of mean sweet or candy, ha ha ha! which is really not the correct spelling of my name but this is the lifelong thorn in my flesh given to me by my parents, a name that seems to invites teasing of many people and not only from them. I was always teased about my name during childhood but in the ignoring of it these people really ought to be getting a clue that I don't want to hear any more of it from them. I did not encourage that but the more I ignore it the more determined they become to prolong the harrassement ad nauseum, still getting in my face hoping to get a reaction I suppose. That is how those crude street guys are. They harass white girls with what few English words they can muster which is why it is best to just continue to ignore them. If hey don't get the message that just proves how socially immature they really are. I am a Christian girl so I just ignore that.