Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Which Reminds Me

It is sort of awkward to see the trashy stupid Sanchez family, handicapped in the Baptist way, always angling to stab me in the back, as if anyone ever cared what the Baptist Sanchez family ever thought about anything. The Sanchez never quite "get" the full picture but it is useless to argue with Baptists bimbos like the Sanchez, Bells, Reeces because they are too limited to understand. I wonder what makes the Baptists think that they are going to be running my life later? Maybe they will get a clue that, guess what, it is not our problem that stupid nasty Kathleen married a creepy wicked doctor with a rather bad reputation, as if we should be impressed. Nobody really takes the Baptists that seriously. I did at one time attend school with Carol, Rhina, Noel, but I am smarter than that. I deeply resent them suggesting that I would have to owe all of my success to them, as if their pathetically low level of stupidity were some kind of prize that I would want to strive for, as if they should get credit for things they know nothing about and did nothing to facilitate. They actually have nothing that I want or need. The Sanchez family are just a whiny nuisance to be brutally honest. I