Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Which Reminds Me

Yes, all of this mock repentance with crocodile tears seems so moving and yet I am not impressed. You are not needed by me. I will just die eventually and go to heaven thanks to my faith in Jesus and the world will just go on without me which may be just as well. To hell in a hand basket with you if you so wish, is what you were expecting me to say. Whatever. The Great Commission is what we are all commissioned to do but I was somehow blocked on this point. Jesus will understand. He experienced what it is to be blocked better than anyone living. We have in Jesus an advocate who sympathizes with our sufferings. Was my name Able that I should be an agent of salvation for anyone? I have no power to reprieve you of the due penalties of your misbehavior. No, only Jesus is able to effectively save and cleanse us from sins.