Friday, May 2, 2014

Which Reminds Me

Why do I have to live in this miserable state of Florida in such close proximity to all of these horrible people who I never liked anyway, those who always made my life so miserable , who only treated me like garbage? I would leave Florida in a heartbeat if I could afford to. Why should I be blamed for the sins committed by these dreary Florida people over whom I have no control and who refused to care about anything I ever said and who left me out in the cold? God in his Providence removed the Lampp from among us and all we can say is that perhaps it was for good that Florida lost its Lampp. How dare this shrill dog Andrea, the shrill Henry and Shirley, argue with the hand of Almighty God? Ultimately, it was God who extinguished the Lampp, not us. I was never interested in resuming the flickering Lampp dialogue, not that I ever really understood what that was all about. I was not tuned into that stuff back in the old days. I really wouldn't be able to explain or answer questions about that because I have no idea.