Saturday, May 3, 2014

Which Reminds Me

Yes, someone may be trying to tell us that it is a long row to hoe, a long and winding road, a very complicated process involving a lot of time and money to take the crude out of the ground, refine it and put it in the gas pump for consumers such as myself to buy. Yes, how elementary, my Dear Watson. And 2 + 2 = 4. Yes, no one is arguing these minor details. No one will deny the fact that there are no easy answers. Were you expecting me to pull some answer out of a hat? Sorry but I never was any magician and I really have no idea how the gas and oil picture would work out in the end. I have no answers to questions about gas and oil nor did I ever suggest any. Enough said. Talk is cheap but money talks. Rich people may conquer in the end by killing time. Who knows how it should go?

And if the well is already capped and sealed, the task is doubly more complicated, in fact impossible perhaps. So whatever. Life is short. I have no more time for these imponderable reflections.