Thursday, May 15, 2014

Which Reminds Me

Yes, that is quite a pity party the Jacobite Stewarts of Spain have staged for themselves and myself having only the slightest notion of Scottish history. You must have me confused with Susie Stewart who is I imagine well prepared to explain about those people stranded in Spain as yet unable to resume the throne of Scotland. They don't teach very much about that in Western Civ class. You have to dig deeper to figure out what these Jacobites are getting at. The Stewarts of Spain were born to rule as monarchs but their lives were only an empty waiting game. How sad that they have to spend their entire lives preparing for a job that they may not live long enough to fulfill. So sad.

Oh, I didn't know that. So was I supposed to comment about something of which I was completely unaware?  I am not a citizen of Scotland that I would have any say in who should rule Scotland. I really wouldn't know. It is not like Susie and Sammy ever really tell us anything.