Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Which Reminds Me

Yes, that was a very weird prank that my sister pulled on Lori during high school. She and a classmate of hers collaborated to write fake love letters that they put into her locker or something and then they thought it was so funny when Lori was flattered by the attention that she thought was coming from some unidentified male admirer. I only know about this because my mother told me later. Someone was trying to dump all of that garbage on me but it just won't stick. How many times do I have to explain that it was all her thing? It not my fault and I had nothing to do with it. She always did love to pull very elaborate pranks that never would have crossed my mind and she gets much delight in observing the misery of her prank victim. Especially me.