Thursday, May 8, 2014

Which Reminds Me

I am not very interested to ask questions of people of whom I know almost nothing. As, for example, is our high school classmate Rafael Gallo somehow related to the Columba Gallo who married Jeb Bush? I really don't know very much about any of these people, nor do I drink wine, much less the Gallo wine produced in Moedesto, nor did I even take notice of Columba's last name until quite recently. I do not follow political people and really don't want to know anything more about them. I don't socialize with that type of party person. She is from Guanajuato, so perhaps she is acquainted with Eugenia who was our maid the year we lived in Mexico when I was 8 years old. And then again maybe not. How many millions of people live in Mexico? I cannot be expected to connect all of these dots.