Monday, June 2, 2014

Which Reminds Me

I don't think that I have any real friends in San Jose, California, only perhaps a few distant cousins not known to me, so why are all of these stupid people of California, especially San Jose, so eager to take shots at me? I really don't care if I never see the Stupid People of California ever again in this lifetime. Dolly was a worthless piece of garbage, pathetically shrill Kim Coffaro similarly. There was really nothing cool about Lori Way who married that tobacco-chewing twerp Al Moore. Similarly, Heather Stewart married that tobacco-chewing twerp Dwight McConnell and Heather's roommate what's-her-name married that tobacco-chewing twerp Mark Godfrey. Well, it is true that my own grandfather was addicted to that vice but it is not like he ever attended church, let alone a Christian college studying Bible, and that is not to say that the family approved. There was no money wasted on a fancy spittoon when an empty coffee can does the job just as well. Anyway, we were not expecting to find the world as usual when we went to a Christian college to learn about Christian ministry and life. Our college years were not particularly the good years but life goes on.