Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Which Reminds Me

It does make me a bit angry to be so savagely attacked by the nasty Mouradians, boring and uninteresting persons of whom I was only vaguely aware, but at least now they moved up north somewhere so I don't have to worry about their back-stabbing ways affecting me that much anymore. We do feel a certain degree of pity for hateful nasty Lisa, always trying so hard to uppity-up herself with games of respectability. Life must be so unbearably hard for those clueless jailbird high school dropouts but anyway life goes on. They will survive even if poorly. I am not worried about them. I really was not interested in commenting on the drearily dull and boring Mouradians because really I don't know them and I really don't care that much. They always treated me like an outsider, as if being jailbirds were something that they could be proud of, which only makes me think that I never knew them at all.