Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Which Reminds Me

Yes, who knew that these Italian women had such a huge chip on their shoulder, imagining themselves the adversaries of white people, concocting this stupid dialogue which, when read by me, just makes me sound like an idiot? Oh, I had not thought about them at all, had not realized that they will be using their ambiguous brown-noses to triangulate politically against white people in alliance with brown people whenever it is politically convenient for them. So basically this means that Italians are not really my friends. I may or may not be there next time. There are no guarantees in this transitory life. It is hard for me to understand, being completely unacquainted with them, that these Italians had already cooked up some huge grudge against me for reasons that are so insignificant and out of proportion to the original sin, based perhaps on something my grandparents did or perhaps did not say. Italian dogs really ought to get over themselves. Guess what, we are really not so impressed that we would spend that much time thinking about you at all, much less in concocting some nefarious plot to steal your wimpy loser husband. Yes, it must be troublesome for the Johnson brothers whose mother was actually Italian, or so we heard via the grapevine. I really don't know them. Mark Johnson married Carol Garlit (MK-Ecuador). Yes, who knew that the South America MKs were such wortheless trash? And then there was Tim Johnson, a 500-pound blob of boring nothingness. It is nice that those two sons are so defensively loyal to their Italian mother but I really don't understand why I should care. All sons are loyal to their mothers or ought to be regardless of her nationality. There is nothing uniquely better about Italian mothers. My mother is not Italian and yet is a much better mother than any trashy Italian dog could ever hope to be. So there. So I don't want to hear another word from the criminally stupid Johnson gang.