Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Which Reminds Me

I am such a nice person that I was not even going to say anything about the prison records of Jack and Lisa. After all, they later got saved and then started attending our church regularly and stopped dealing drugs and whatever else they were doing that had gotten them into trouble with the law. Everyone was intending to be kind to Jack and Lisa and give them a little grace given that they did reform their wicked ways eventually, or so we had thought. So then why is it that these criminal elements are trying to paint themselves as martyrs in comparison to me, a person who never spent even a minute in jail. At one time I was doing a prison ministry thing with Sue Olen and Pastor David What's-His-Name but it was very depressing to see those dreary women convicts filing reluctantly into the chapel to listen to our ministry thing I must say. I sang. David spoke. Sue prayed. So maybe people got saved. Maybe in heaven we will meet some people who got saved there at the women's prison out on U.S. 27. We were not allowed to speak to the prisoners individually during our short time there in and out so I really would not remember anything specific about that.