Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Which Reminds Me

Yes, it was sort of awkward during college having the Cederblom boys' mother there also performing at some of the student recitals. It is always awkward to have older people in college pretending to be your peer group when actually they are not really your friends. Some people were saying some things critical of her but I don't remember anything specific. Marty Lestarjette was very critical of Mrs. Cederblom but if I were to repeat that I would just get myself into more trouble. So I actually did repeat that and to Dauna K. who is the worst kind of gossip. Dauna is a worse parrot than I ever was. But anyway that was just something that Marty Lestarjette said. I really wouldn't know about her parenting skills in raising the obnoxious whiner Terry because I was never really there. The idea was that Dorothy's imperial attiude perhaps contributed to Terry being such an obnoxious whiner which is why I really don't care to continue this pointless conversation. I really don't care to reestablish any relationships with the Cederbloms at this point in time because they are so utterly selfish and self-absorbed. It is just all about them. They just don't care about anyone but themselves.