Monday, June 23, 2014

Which Reminds Me

It is sort of awkward for us, these Green people pretending to represent all of us when actually they represent business interests. If I ever chose a hobby it wouldn't be lobbying just for the lobby's sake. If I were lobbying it would not necessarily be the Green place to say how things should be. In the end the Greens will have to abide by the laws of the land just like everyone else, whatever those laws may be. One wants to hear some humility from even business leaders. It was sort of horrifying to hear Jan Green joking about how she would just as soon have a stick for a husband. Or maybe it was Karen who first said that. I can't quite remember. Maybe I really didn't get it at the time, so shocking was pretty much everything that Jan ever said, but later I thought about it and realized that Jan had been an evil influence on my thinking. Even though I was not the person whose report got Jan Green expelled from college, it was a relief to not have wicked witch Jan around anymore to muddy the waters. I would prefer to eschew all things that came out of Jan's mouth, and even mine in relation to that, if I could remember what was said, if I did say anything connected to that. But really, I would really rather forget about that. Personally speaking, I did not have a good impression of Jan Green. Jan was the one who dyed her hair a phony shade of auburn whereas my hair is naturally auburn.