Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Which Reminds Me

Yes, why do I always imagine that Susie and Sammy are throwing monkey wrenches at me? I really don't care what they do and I really don't want to be bothered with all the secrets that they never really explained to me in so many words. It's as if they are expecting to receive a prize in exchange for ruining my life and murdering me. Why would that be? Why is it that they seem to view my potential success as a threat to their own fortunes? It's not like I was even thinking about them at all so I don't think that my personal success would be any threat. I would like to understand why they are widgetized to defeat me at all costs when I am such an innocuous person and no threat to them at all? They are so ridiculous that way. It's not like I even remember who won more card games of Authors or Old Maid back in the old days, nor do I care to be reminded of how they always treated me like garbage. I just want to be able to have my own life also.