Thursday, March 19, 2015

Which Reminds Me

Yes, someone has reminded me of the time that I was transferred from one place to another in my job and so when I learned that I would be moving down to the Fort Lauderdale office I went through and tossed all my notebooks and deleted all my miscellaneous notes from the Boca Raton office because, really, who cares? Rick Hayden was upset about that because and said that he had wanted to read through all my old notes in case there was something important there but, really, since when do we all care about Rick's histrionical opinions. I wouldn't really want all those miscellaneous, insignificant off-the-record commentaries used for some other purpose than originally intended, ethically speaking. Besides, if Rick's histrionics are so important to you then purpose you ought to recuse yourself from this case because your mental judgments might be somewhat clouded by your Klein family connections.