Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I really couldn't care less about the dreary details of Marion's dull and boring life. For that you would need to ask Ronit who is intimately familiar with Marion and all of her mental issues. I really wasn't paying attention that day or anytime later. I just wanted to get good grades in school without these deadweights Dummies dragging me down because all of our Spanish lit work must be done in a group, there being no individual choice there, and who knows what finished product was handed in by the group leader, there is no control in study groups, which is why it was so unfortunate, having to depend on study groups for everything. It was just horrible. A nightmare. I can't win with these deadweight Dummies dragging me down. I would rather not talk about that ever again.