Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Which Reminds Me

Yes, that was so mean what those guys did to Mike Rogers. He was telling me his pitiful story about being harrassed and abused by some guys who included his own brother and, well, what could I say? Yes, that was so mean. So I tried to be nice but of course I don't really want to collect too many of these pitiful cases following me around looking to monopolize my attention. Mike is not really the kind of guy who would ever care about what is happening in my life or anything like that, not that I would even be interested after that. No, Mike is only thinking about himself. He is just another pitiful puppy who must necessarily be left behind the pet store window because I cannot afford to take this stuff home with me. Not to be mean or anything but life is short.