Saturday, March 14, 2015

Which Reminds Me

Although I may say that Baker's Unsweetened Chocolate Square are the best for baking chocolate cakes, should I feel so inclined to bake a cake someday, although not right now because the holiday season is over for now, yet I have no knowledge or connection whatever to the Bakker's Club. You must have gotten me confused with Panama, that is to say, in particular, the Turnbulls who always put on such phony airs of aristocracy. After being expelled from my college for basically getting drunk in her dorm room, how did that happen, Turnbull went to North Central, alma mater of the Bakker's Club, where they have deep roots and connections to that, whatever it is. I am just saying, I don't know anything about the Bakker's Club of North Central. I never went to North Central and couldn't care less. Weren't they just a huge mess that needed to be cleaned up? And didn't that cleanup give great opportunity for the enemies of God to trample underfoot the Gospel of Christ and His followers? Sad to say so but one would think that the Bakker Club would have been drummed out of existence by now given the sad result of their doings. Obviously, it's not like anyone else is going to volunteer to pay their $6 million in back taxes for them. At least I certainly am not. Some things you just have to do all by yourself without interference from third parties. I am just saying.